Fire happens. Whether it’s a small kitchen fire, arson or a devastating wildfire, it’s tough situation that requires a tough response. At Woodland Hills Emergency Flood Team, our trained professionals are equipped to handle even the largest scale fires to get your life back on track in a comfortable, safe and smoke free home or commercial property.
If you’ve recently suffered fire damage on your property, you should call Woodland Hills Emergency Flood Teamfor professional fire restoration service as soon as possible. As time passes, damage sets in and becomes more difficult to remove. The earlier you call us, the quicker we’ll be out of your hair! Smoke residues are acidic and cause surfaces to corrode and even become permanently stained over time. Pressurized residues such as those emitted during most kitchen fires will create odor-carrying residues that permeate cracks and crevices of building materials. (818) 975-3266
Woodland Hills Emergency Flood Team fire restoration service professionals will work quickly to stop the smoke damage and restore your home or business and its contents back to pre-fire condition by using advanced cleaning systems and technology that will help eliminate costly replacement of restorable furnishings and other belongings.
Smoke odors are difficult to remove partly because of their penetration and absorption into walls, insulation, carpets, etc. Woodland Hills Emergency Flood Team fire restoration service technicians are CFI certified with a working knowledge of recovery processes, products and equipment to permanently remove these stubborn odors using ozonation. Call us when things get too hot to handle!
In the event of Woodland Hills smoke or fire damage, do the following:
- Allow emergency crews to leave if you called 911
- Stay calm! Call Woodland Hills Emergency Flood Team at (818) 975-3266
- Start an inventory of things that were damaged.
- Empty your fridge and freezer if electricity is off. Prop open doors to prevent odors
- Open all windows and doors for ventilation if possible
- Carry pets out of damaged areas (especially birds) to clean environments.
- Process an inventory of everything that was lost to the fire
- Professionally clean upholstery, drapes, carpets, walls, and all other contents.
- Clean and protect bathroom fixtures from smoke damage
- Clean and protect trim and hardware
- Deodorize to permanently remove any lingering smoke odor
- Attempt to wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surface – this may carry the ash deeper into the surface
- Use upholstered furniture if it can be avoided.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, because improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to heat.
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on.
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked.
Woodland Hills Emergency Flood Team will:
Do not attempt the following:
Call us for emergency assistance 24/7 or for a free post-fire damage consultation: